We have a huge variety of IT services that can address virtually any of your IT issues. We help clients in many industries from construction companies to the health care businesses to large retailers to software developers. Here are a few services that we like to highlight; however, our list goes on! Please contact us if you want to know if we offer a specific service.
As our most basic IT service, our help desk service means you can contact us with any of your IT questions or issues, and we will work quickly and efficiently to resolve them. This service can also schedule routine network maintenance such as updating software, cleaning up hard drive space, and scanning and updating your network’s firewall.
Core to every business, disaster recovery helps protect companies against lost data or business when something goes wrong. Our 7th Dimension team will design a disaster recovery plan that fits within your budget, creates good back up, and shortens recovering time in the event of a downed system or glitch.
By offering hardware and software as a service, we truly do run the computers while you run your business. For this service, we provide our own hardware for your network, systems, and security, taking on the responsibility for maintenance as well as repair. We will install the proper software, regularly update it, and regularly clean up and maintain it to.
7th Dimension can create and install the new network your company needs, including designing and installing servers, computers, and other hardware and software. We can also redesign and update your entire existing network and office to help you cut costs and improve your system’s availability and security. Our goal in creating your network is to find the one trick.
Cloud based hosting takes away every care you have about your network by storing your server, back-ups, and other hardware off-site with us. Our colocation facilities provide the temperature, security, and space you need for your network without the cost of installing it in your facility. There are many benefits to cloud based hosting. We can also set up your hybrid cloud solution on Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure cloud services.
Remote monitoring is a service where we keep a constant eye on your network. It gives us the pulse of your network so that we can proactively catch issues before they become a problem. We’ll know when your network is starting to run out of memory, and we’ll know when your network is having hardware issues if a server goes.
With 7th Dimension being a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, we help you understand and move to the cloud with full cloud or hybrid solutions. We have a team of O365 migration experts dedicated to making your transition to the cloud a seemless one.
Let 7th Dimension’s VoIP service and hosted PBX provide the benefits every business needs today: Functionality, Workload Demands, and Cost Savings. If you’re not happy with your current phone solution, have outgrown your existing system, or are looking for new features; call us today, and let us help you make the right choice.
Dark Web ID combines human and sophisticated Dark Web intelligence with search capabilities to identify, analyze and proactively monitor for your organization’s compromised or stolen employee and customer data. This is just one of 7th Dimensions security services.
Below is a more detailed list of our services. You can think of us as your in-house (but on-call), full service IT Dept. Kind of like your own technology concierge. Our goal is to remove all of the complexity of technology and design solutions that fit your needs.
We can handle everything for you or just call us when needed, it’s up to you!
- Cybersecurity consulting
- Onsite & remote support
- Network installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
- PC & Mac support
- Mobile device support
- Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Email migrations
- Microsoft Office support
- QuickBooks and other industry specific specialty applications
- Troubleshooting & help desk
- Managed services (full end-to-end, flat rate support solution)
- Data backup and disaster recovery (secure local and cloud data center)
- File sync and share
- O365 and Google Apps backup
- Cloud services (servers, email, etc.), local LAN/WAN and hybrid solutions
- Spam filtering
- Firewalls, switches and other networking equipment support
- Voice & Internet lines and upgrades
- WAN connectivity, VPN, SD-WAN, MPLS
- Remote office / access solutions
- Multi-site connectivity
- 24x7x365 alerting and monitoring available
- Security & network assessments
- O365 email backup and archiving
- Office moves
- Merger and acquisition work (M&A)
- Wireless networking
- Web security solutions
- Windows networking & support services
- Active Directory
- Repairs & upgrades
- Data cabling (Cat6 / fiber optic)
- Phones, VOIP PBX, and UCx (Unified Communications) solutions
- Security cameras
- Conference rooms / audio visual setup and support
- Specialty applications: Centricity, NextTech, eClinical Works, Epics, Tempworks, Kronos, Empower Time
- Support for Apple, Microsoft, Android, HP, Cisco, Avaya, OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Avaya, WatchGuard, SonicWALL, Lenovo, Dell, TPLink, Ubiquity, Juniper, VMware, Netgear, D-Link, Engenius, Barracuda, Trend, Webroot, Office 365, and many other vendors and solutions.